3/4" ASVF Series Fipt x Fipt Plastic Residential Irrigation Valve
Economical irrigation valve and atmospheric backflow preventer for residential and light commercial applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Combination reliable DVF valve and atmospheric backflow preventer in one unit
- Incorporates all features of DV and DVF Series valves
- I.A.P.M.O. and A.S.S.E listing approved.
- City of Los Angeles listing approved
- Canadian Standards Association approved
- 075-ASVF: 3/4" (20/27)
- 100-ASVF: 1" (26/34)
Models available in NPT threads only.
- Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,0 to 10,4 bar)
- 075-ASVF Flow: 0.2 to 22 GPM (0,05 to 5,0 m3/h; 0,01 to 1,39 l/s). For flows below 3 GPM (0,75 m3/h; 0,21 l/s) or any Xerigation® products application, use RBY-075-200MX filter installed upstream.
- 100-ASVF Flow: 0.2 to 40 GPM (0,05 to 9,08 m3/h; 0,01 to 2,52 l/s). For flows below 3 GPM (0,75 m3/h; 0,21 l/s) or any Xerigation® products application, use RBY-100-200MX filter installed upstream.
- Ambient air temperature: Up to 125° F (52° C)
- 24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement:
- 0.30 A (7.2 VA) inrush current; 0.23 A (5.5 VA) holding current
- Solenoid coil resistance: 38 Ohms
- Anti-siphon must be installed at least 6" (15,2 cm) above the highest point of water in the pipe and sprinklers it serves.
- No valve can be located downstream of the anti-siphon valve.
- UPC Sec. 1003 (2)
- For use in cold water only, less than 110° F (43° C)
- Anti-siphon valves must not be operated continuously for more than twelve (12) hours.
- Consult local codes.